Monday, May 7, 2012

Draft 2


         I really like my basketball tournament. In the tournament we played a game called lighting in the Basketball tournament the first game the kids looked like a 5th  graders we almost won but we lost. Then we had another game we creamed them. They where called Thunder. Then we played Thunder again we won again. Then we played Lighting again we lost by a couple points we got 2nd place.  
     I relay like the wax museum. When we went to the wax museum I saw figures made of wax that I relay like I will give some examples of my favorites The Basketball player and a  Runner and a Baseball player and the Boxer. Then we saw Michael Jackson mad out of wax. Then we saw George Washington
and Marten Luther king.
     I relay relay like the Lincoln memorial.
The Lincoln memorial is (98 Feet tall. When we went there on the other side of the head was a face it was relay creepy.The we took a picture of me holing it and Alex did to it was AWESOME!!!!
It was the coolest thing EVER!!!!

Questions?
Who built the Lincoln memorial?
How long ha the Lincoln memorial?
How long has Lawson been playing Basketball.
Where is the wax museum in Washington D.C.





Pictures.















     That is my old Basketball Team.                                                  


                                                                  The End




No comments:

Post a Comment