Monday, April 9, 2012

Washington D.C

      I cant to wait to go to Washington D.C  One thing I am looking forward into see the Lincoln memorial.  Another thing I am forward to look at is the lwo Jima Memorial.  One time i saw a video on Washington D.C I learned what the Lincoln memorial means.



     I cant wait to go see all the museums in Washington D.C. One museum is the Lego museum they tell you about Lego's and show you lots of relay big Lego's ships houses and people.  Another museum is the dinosaur museum they tell you interesting artefact's there they have skeletons of T Rex's and sea monsters. One time I saw a movie on dinosaurs.


     I can not wait to go to Washington D.C and play with my friends.  One thing we are  going to do is play on the greens.  Another thing were going to do is ride bikes and skateboard's.One time I saw my friends in Washington when they sent me a video of them in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment